Epoxy Floor Coating
Epoxy floors are a resilient, heavy-duty flooring solution for high-traffic areas. You can find epoxy flooring in warehouses, garages, firehouses, airports, office buildings, government buildings, schools, industrial facilities, and many other locations. Epoxy is the end result of two or more components or resins that have been mixed together and fully cured. Besides being a very hard surface, epoxy floor coatings are also available in a wide variety of finishes, colors, and patterns.
While there are DIY epoxy solutions for small jobs, they usually do not hold up against a professionally applied epoxy floor coating. Surface Resto is a General Polymer and Sherwin Williams certified applicator of epoxy floor coatings. Moreover, Surface Resto specializes in removing existing surfaces with a variety of methods to allow for the optimal installation of new epoxy floor coatings. Before installation, any previous coatings or blemishes are grinded or blasted away, leaving a smooth surface for the best results. Installation can be completed in as little as 24 to 48 hours depending on the size of the job, and the floor is ready to be used 24 hours after completion.
Benefits of Epoxy Floor Coatings:
- Cost effective. Large areas can be coated for a reasonable cost as a long-term flooring solution.
- Durable. Very hard and resistant to wear even with vehicular traffic
- Easy to Clean. Seamless surface facilitates cleaning; just mop with a light detergent for easy maintenance.
- Solid, monolithic surface prevents bacterial buildup and chemical penetration.
- Varied finishes with optional slip-resistance additives to meet USDA, FDA and/or OSHA guidelines.
- Varied solid colors or color patterns like quartz, granite, etc.
- Electrostatic dissipative to reduce sparks and static shock in electronic assembly or flammable-prone areas.
- Environmentally-friendly coating can be low-VOC or No-VOC.
To learn more about epoxy floor coating, give us a call at (631) 655-8700, send us an email at email@example.com, or contact us with the form at the bottom of this page to find out how Surface Resto can restore your surfaces.