Dry Ice Blasting
Dry ice blasting can be useful for many industries and applications, and it has become more popular recently due to being an environmentally friendly and efficient method of cleaning industrial equipment. With no moisture and no clean-up, our dry ice blasting contractors can use dry ice blasting to clean machinery without having to break down and reassemble equipment or wait for everything to dry. This results in reduced downtime for your business. Dry ice blasting Massachusetts.
There are also no hazardous chemicals, solvents or media; just a small amount of carbon dioxide which is already all around us. That makes dry ice blasting perfect for the food and medical industries where there can be no contamination. Also, due to the non-abrasive nature of dry ice blasting, it can quickly remove most contaminates from equipment without damage to sensitive components like switches, wiring, panels, tubes, or belts. Dry ice blasting New Jersey.
Rather than using hard, abrasive media to grind on a surface, dry ice blasting uses soft dry ice, accelerated at supersonic speeds, and creates mini-explosions on the surface to lift old paint, dirt, grease and other particles off the underlying substrate. When the dry ice pellets hit the target, the surface temperature quickly decreases and the velocity of the pellets causes the undesirable materials to be removed. Dry ice blasting New York.
Give us a call at (631) 655-8700, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us with the form at the bottom of this page to find out how Surface Resto can restore your surfaces. Dry ice blasting Connecticut.
Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting:
- it is a non-abrasive, nonflammable and nonconductive cleaning method
- it is environmentally responsible and contains no secondary contaminants such as solvents or grit media
- it is clean and approved for use in the food industry
- it allows most items to be cleaned in place without time-consuming disassembly
- it can be used without damaging active electrical or mechanical parts or creating fire hazards
- it can be used to remove production residue, release agents, contaminants, paints, oils and biofilms
- it can be as gentle as dusting smoke damage from books or as aggressive as removing weld slag from tooling
- it can be used for many general cleaning applications